Thursday, June 6, 2013

The house, my room


Here are a few pictures of my room, finally! I have my own space with my own bathroom. The bedroom is complete with bed, armoire, desk and chair, and a nightstand. I even have a little balcony patio space off my room! The room also comes with a mosquito net hanging over the bed that I put down when I’m ready for bed and tuck under my mattress to sleep under every night.
My bedroom, complete with mosquito net--View from the door.

The other side of the room with a view of the bathroom.
A morning view through my window. My patio balcony is there too.
A look down the road from my balcony.
The house is beautiful and quite large. It has a common area downstairs that we use as a dining room where we all gather for breakfast in the morning. There are also some bedrooms on the first floor and a large entrance room and patio where we often hang out. Upstairs, where my room is, has four hallways of rooms, a common living room area, and a large balcony patio with tables and chairs—another place we all gather to hang out and probably most often.  It has a great view too!
A view of the front of the house.
Some gardens out front of the house.
A view from the front of the house over the valley below.

1 comment:

  1. Love your room!

    Your #3 fan, because Xochitl and Maurice already have 1 and 2. Love your Number #3 fan!

    ReplyDelete